Engineering & Management Academy's Lean Six Sigma Help Desk
Hands-on expert coaching for Lean Six Sigma applications.
- Service Industry
- Public Service
Lean Six Sigma for services is a business improvement methodology that maximizes shareholder value by achieving the fastest rate of improvement in customer satisfaction, cost, quality, process speed, and invested capital. The fusion of Lean and Six Sigma improvement methods is required because:
- Lean cannot bring a process under statistical control
- Six Sigma alone cannot dramatically improve process speed or reduce invested capital
- Both enable the reduction of the cost of complexity
- Lean Six Sigma Project Implementation
- Statistical Analysis
- Fundamental Lean & Six Sigma Concepts
- Data Collection
- Report Preparation
Register online for the LSS-Helpdesk now!!!
Contact the LSS Help Desk for more information.
Interested in more details? Call 1-989-474-4119 or contact us for assistance.
Site To Feature
- Discussion Forum
Please check back soon.